Effective June 19th, 2014
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
- We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties: Credit Reporting Agencies
Parties Who Receive Information from Us
Information We Collect About You: Disclosure of Information to Parties That Provide Services to Us
We may provide your information to marketing companies who assist us in marketing our products to you. To protect your privacy in these instances, we will only do business with companies that agree in writing to maintain strong confidentially protections. We contractually restrict these companies to using your information only for the reason we give it to them, and for no other purpose. We will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentially requirements. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties.
In the event that you terminate your membership we will not share any of the information we have collected about you, except as permitted or authorized by law. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you and those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
As a member of our organization, you also have a responsibility to take reasonable precautions to safeguard your information, and to notify us of any unauthorized access to your accounts or any inaccurate information maintained by the organization.
Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All intellectual property, including Sport of Horses materials, is copyrighted by Sport of Horses LLC. Reproduction, distribution, retransmission, modification, public display, and public performance of such materials is prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent of current copyright infringement laws. Under no circumstances should any materials be copied or reproduced
- Please check your order carefully.
- If you need to return/exchange an item please call or email us for a Return Authorization Number within 30 days of the date on your invoice.
- There will be no refunds/returns on items past 30 days.
- Our limited warranty covers defects in craftsmanship and/or materials. It is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Halters and hackamores are not adjustable. Untying of any knots voids the warranty. Please call our office with any questions or concerns regarding the knots and sizes.
- Please send a copy of your invoice, as proof of purchase with any return.
- Final decisions regarding condition, restocking fee, and reimbursement are at the discretion of the warranty department.
- Membership agreement states the following: I agree to pay Sport of Horses Park a fee for membership to the Sport of Horses Park facility. I agree that Sport of Horses LLC will have continuous authority to charge my credit or debit card (effective immediately upon receipt of application) and on the same date each selected interval going forward . I understand that I am agreeing to become a member on an on-going basis. If you wish to pay annually by check, you may do so.
- Membership may be cancelled online, over the telephone or by email request. There is a 20% cancellation fee. All remaining time, minus the current month and cancellation fee, will be refunded within 30 days of notice. Example: If you enroll for a yearly membership and cancel in the first month, you will be charged 20% of the membership fee and for one month, then the remainder will be refunded.
- Your Membership may be cancelled by Sport of Horses LLC at any time, for any reason. If your membership is revoked, all remaining time, including the current month, will be refunded within 30 days of notice (no cancellation fee).
- HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT FOR WHICH THE TICKET IS ISSUED, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT. HOLDER VOLUNTARILY AGREES THAT THE MANAGEMENT, FACILITY, PARTICIPANTS, PARTICIPATING CLUBS, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES ARE EXPRESSLY RELEASED BY HOLDER FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM SUCH CAUSES.
- This ticket is not subject to any refund and shall bear no cash value. If issued complimentarily, this ticket shall not be exchangeable.
- IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING OF THE APPLICABLE EVENT, MANAGEMENT SHALL NOT BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE A REFUND PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE GIVEN THE RIGHT, WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS OF THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL EVENT, TO ATTEND A SCHEDULED PERFORMANCE OF THE SAME EVENT OR TO EXCHANGE THIS TICKET FOR A TICKET, COMPARABLE IN PRICE AND LOCATION, TO ANOTHER SIMILAR EVENT AS DESIGNATED BY MANAGEMENT EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with these or other management rules. Breach of any of the fore going will automatically terminate this license.
- NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN EVENT DATE & TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket. Unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so are void. Holder agrees by use of this ticket, not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the game, performance, exhibition or event for which this ticket is issued. Holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and here by grants permission to utilize holder’s image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event.
- In conformance with some local requirements or certain facility rules, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers of any kind may not be brought into the premises. This ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event and seat for which it is issued. This ticket is not redeemable for cash. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form. Unless indicated otherwise, prices include all applicable taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).